Today I’m heading off to Portsmouth and so I’ve based this mood board on a light and airy blue seaside-y feel. I started with the fabric from harlequin and the light, wooden furniture. This fabric is great for being able to tie in a range of different shades of blue within the accessories and lighting. Using the neutral furniture also means that the room is easily changed – simply just swap out the accessories with different colours.
Hopefully the weather in Portsmouth is as light and airy as this design…
Paint: Little Greene Gauze (106) | Fabric: Harlequin Estrato Denim/Nude/Sky | Bed: Ercol Shalstone | Bedside table: Ercol Shalstone | Ceiling Light: George Nelson Criss Cross Bubble Light | Lamps: Pooky Bluebell Table Lamp & Elsa Table Lamp | Sofa: Ercol Salento, Vernaldo Driftwood | Accent Chair: Made.com, Lars | Cushions: Made.com, Harbor Cushion, Blue Coral & Paloma Velvet Cushion | Bedding: White Company, Charlcombe, Silver Grey | Throw: John Lewis Moet Knitted, Spruce | Side Table: Swoon editions Reid White Tripod | Coffee Table: Made.com, Range Round Table | Vase: Dartington Crystal Little Gems Urn Posy | Terrarium: John Lewis No.023 | Artwork: Stuart Roy, Blue Horizon.
Here are the sale items we don’t just want – we need!
First up we’re raiding the Urban Outfitters sale. The home section of UO is full of some amazing pieces, but the price is too high for us, so the sale items are right where we’re at.
1) Danish Rocking Chair in Stone – £180
2) Factory Coffee Table in Zinc – £50
3) Magazine Rack and Basket in Turquoise – £35
4) Urban Grow Mini Pill in Mint – £15
Now over to Made.com
1) Darcey Desk, Walnut and Oak – £299
2) Marcos Side Table, Natural and White – £29
3) Cotton Dipped Waffle Throw, Mineral – £27
Now to the little more pricey Laura Ashley
1) World Map Wooden Wall Clock – £27
2) Bramley Blue Dresser – £700
3) Bramley Blue Armoire – £665
4) Bramley Blue Round Dining Table – £700
Think thats all the window shopping we can afford at the moment!