We’ve read from the people that know that one big trend during 2017 will be velvet! Whilst collecting images of various velvet containing rooms we saw a definite pattern in big blue comfy sofas and chairs. Blue is predicted to be within a lot of interiors this year and it would seem this relates back to the velvet trend.
Inspired by this velvet comfiness we have found a few options that you can get in your home. From chunky sofas to sophisticated cocktail chairs and lush throws – we’ve got all the velvet bases covered.
Here are a collection of velvety goodness that you can get into your own home. Go for these varied colours or stick with the predicted blue theme for the year (most items available in multiple colours).
Here is a first collection of gift ideas that can be given this christmas… or kept for yourself!
The cozy chunky throw is perfect for these cold winter nights and why not add some mulled wine in the tea cup to make it extra christmassy. The personalised polar bear tree decorations would be the perfect gift for a family.
Find the items here:
Thanks for reading!
Here are the sale items we don’t just want – we need!
First up we’re raiding the Urban Outfitters sale. The home section of UO is full of some amazing pieces, but the price is too high for us, so the sale items are right where we’re at.
1) Danish Rocking Chair in Stone – £180
2) Factory Coffee Table in Zinc – £50
3) Magazine Rack and Basket in Turquoise – £35
4) Urban Grow Mini Pill in Mint – £15
Now over to Made.com
1) Darcey Desk, Walnut and Oak – £299
2) Marcos Side Table, Natural and White – £29
3) Cotton Dipped Waffle Throw, Mineral – £27
Now to the little more pricey Laura Ashley
1) World Map Wooden Wall Clock – £27
2) Bramley Blue Dresser – £700
3) Bramley Blue Armoire – £665
4) Bramley Blue Round Dining Table – £700
Think thats all the window shopping we can afford at the moment!